HARC is a collaborative work place of smart, skilled people who are excited about what they do and are looking forward to what they will accomplish in the future. We seek agile and principled thinkers who thrive in a collaborative work environment. Our success is built on our ability to share new ideas and to maintain a workplace built on mutual trust and goodwill. HARC provides a flexible, open workplace with multiple opportunities to interact with colleagues about the work and about our lives.
- We are committed to helping people thrive and nature flourish.
- We are dedicated to making HARC a great place to work.
- We set high standards for the work that we do.
HARC provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Access to medical, dental, vision insurance coverage and flexible benefit plan
- Access to portable plans through Aflac and Legal Shield
- Employer paid short term disability, long term disability and Life/AD&D insurance
- Participation in a Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403B)
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Access to an onsite fitness room as well as gym discounts through the YMCA
- Confidential counseling through the Employee Assistance Center
- Tuition reimbursement program for higher education degrees
- Professional development program
- Flexible work and commute solutions as an H-GAC Clean Air Champion
HARC only accepts resumes for current vacancies. Please do not contact the hiring department.